Print Rise Introduction
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
We have security measures in place to protect our database of Users and access to this database is restricted internally. However, note that it remains each User's responsibility:
· to ensure no-one else uses printRise through his/her Account;
· to log off or exit from your printRise Account when not using it; and
· to keep his/her password or other access information secret.
We will never ask you to confirm the details of your Account or Payment Method by email or mobile communication. If you receive such contact, please do not respond to it.
Updates to this policy
How do we use your personal information?
Your personal data will be collected, processed, stored and used by us, and passed to and processed by our subsidiary and/or affiliated companies and other data processors acting under contract with us:
· to provide printRise to you;
· to tailor aspects of your experience of printRise;
· to contact you to provide examples of Products bearing your Images we think might interest you, or which we would like you to assess for market research purposes;
· to create personalized Products selected by you;
· to associate your Account, and your Product purchases, with you, and to verify your identity;
· to provide you with order and delivery information;
· to provide customer support;
· to contact you by email and mobile communication (such as text (SMS) and “push” notification);
· for customer satisfaction and other market research purposes; and
· in connection with the prevention and detection of fraud and other crime.
We may automatically collect anonymous information about your use of printRise. For example, we may automatically log which parts of printRise you access, which web browser you deploy and the website from which you linked to printRise. You cannot be identified from any of this information. It enables us to compile statistics about the use of printRise, and to help target aspects of printRise and advertising to you more accurately.
What personal information do we collect about you?
When you access and move around printRise, register an Account with printRise or purchase a Product from printRise, we may collect some or all of the following personal data about you:
· your Facebook username;
· your name;
· billing and delivery addresses, email address and phone number(s);
· your Images and other User Content;
· correspondence with and from printRise;
· your preferences about receiving communications from printRise;
· information about your use of printRise, and your browsing and online purchasing activities; and
· details we may ask you to submit to verify your identity.
In order to take advantage of some of our Services, you may need to supply us with the personal details of a third party (for example, a Friend’s name and address if you wish to send them a Product as a gift). We will not use this information for anything other than providing the Services for which the information was supplied.
Your communication preferences
The emails and mobile text (SMS) communications which we may send to you fall into two categories:
· Emails (we call them newsletters) and mobile text (SMS) communications (we call them messaging alerts) may provide you with information about offers, new Products and other things that we think may interest you or PrintRise customers generally.
· The emails and messaging alerts which we may send you concerning activity on your printRise Account (“Service Messages”), specifically:
To remind you of free printRise credits that may be in your account
To remind you of unordered items in your online basket
To explain how your printRise gift certificate or refer-a-friend credits work
To remind you to use your printRise gift certificate or refer-a-friend credits before they expire
Surveys to capture your feedback on orders you have placed with printRise
Surveys to capture your feedback on contact with our customer service team
You can notify us of your preferences, by opting in or out of receiving our newsletters, Service Messages and/or messaging alerts, when you are logged in to your printRise or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” option in our emailed newsletters or Service Messages. Please note that if you opt out of receiving any of our newsletters or Service Messages, you will cease to receive all of our newsletters and Service Messages.
Please note that emails and alerts which we send you concerning your transactions – that is, emails and alerts that we need to send you relating directly to your orders and purchases from printRise – are unaffected by your preferences for newsletters and other Service Messages. So if you opt out of receiving our newsletters or Service Messages you will nevertheless continue to receive emails and/or alerts which confirm orders which you make from us, the shipping of the Products you have ordered, and any other emails or alerts which are necessary to effect a transaction with you.
While we do our best to act on your preferences as soon as we can, please be aware that it may take up to 7 days for changes to your preferences – an opt in or out, or an unsubscribe - to take effect.
Disclosing your personal data
We will not disclose any of your personal data without your permission unless:
· We are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention or detection of crime or fraud);
· we are in negotiations with a third party for the sale or purchase of any of our business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
· PrintRise, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by printRise about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
·To enforce or apply our Terms to use and other agreements to which you are party, or to protect our rights, property, safety, customers, or others.
you from other users of the Site. This helps us to provide you with a good
experience when you browse, and also allows us to improve, the Site. By
visiting or using the Site with your browser set to allow cookies, you are
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
To make full use of our Site and to benefit from certain personalized features, your computer, tablet, mobile phone or other device will need to be set up to accept cookies. The Site (like many other shopping websites) will not work when cookies are blocked.