Terms & Conditions
You also agree to our printrise.com which sets out how we deal with Print Rise users' personal information and privacy.
You must take the time to read and understand these Terms before registering with printrise.com, you accept that you are entering into a contract with us under these Terms. People who register for Print Rise establish an "Account", and become "Users". Visitors to Print Rise who do not become Users, but who nevertheless use the Site, affirm that they are bound by these Terms each time they access Print Rise. You should be aware that these Terms may change from time to time.
Obtaining an Account
If we ask you to provide some information about yourself when you register for Print Rise, you must ensure that this information is accurate and current. You may keep this information updated through your Account.
Note that we are entitled to treat anything done through a User's Account, or by means of an email address, phone number or other communications method associated with that Account, as having been done by the User; it is up to the User to maintain the security of his/her Account.
When you place an order for a Product, you will need to supply details of a payment method, such as a credit or debit card, (your “Payment Method”) and other personal details so that we may process the order for you. In the event that you supply an invalid Payment Method or a Payment Method that belongs to someone else or which you are not entitled to use, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account at any time without notice.
The same person may not register more than Account, including by using different contact details; if you do so, or we reasonably suspect you of doing so, we may suspend your Account(s) and use of the Services.
Important: You must ensure that the email address we hold for you is kept up-to-date and that you have full access to it – we will be sending you important messages there. So if you change email address, then you must change it on your Account. Should you provide an invalid email address or an email address that belongs to someone else, PrintRise may terminate your Account at any time without notice.
You should not register as a User if you are under 18 years of age.
The Essentials of PrintRise.com
Print Rise provides Users with the facility to select digital images from various sources (each an “Image”), and to use those Images to create a Print Rise product (a “Product”).
The Sources you can use for images are currently as follows:
- Images held on your Facebook account; or
- Images held on your desktop
Where you use Images held in your Facebook account, you must connect to that Facebook account in order to create a Product.
In certain circumstances, you may use Images held in a friend’s Facebook account (your “Friend”) to create a Product for your Friend.
As PrintRise.com evolves and changes over time, we may add Products or remove Products from our Services. We may also add new sources for your Images.
Note that there may be restrictions on the types of Product you can create using Images from certain sources, you will be informed of the restrictions during the product creation and / or purchase process.
It is the responsibility of Users to have sufficient web and device usage skills to make use of our Services.
The basics of ordering Products:
· Select from your, or your Friend’s, Facebook account Image(s) you wish to use on the Product
· Go through the PayU payment process And Cash On Delivery) ·
Confirm your purchase on the Site
· We email you an Order Confirmation
· We manufacture the Product. Also we crop image to make it square if need.
· We send you a “shipping confirmation” email
· We send the Product to you or (in the case of a gifted Product) to your Friend
User Content and Content Rules
Images and other material (including textual annotations to and comments on Images) used, accessed or transmitted by a User on, through or in connection with PrintRise .com, including for the purpose of creating a Product, are treated as "User Content" for the purposes of these Terms.
Users must have the right to deal with User Content in the manner provided by our Services. You must not create a Product if you do not have the right to do so.
Each User shall ensure that User Content does not:
Infringe anyone’s copyright; in particular, you must ensure that you either own the copyright in an Image that you use to create a Product or that you are fully licensed by the copyright owner to do so;
· Infringe any other rights, such as a trade mark, of any person or entity or a duty owed to any person or entity, such as a duty of confidentiality;
· contravene any applicable law (including, without limitation, any criminal law) or regulation;
· include anything that is false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, abusive, threatening or defamatory, or that might cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person;
· misrepresent identity in any way or impersonate any person;
· include any material containing personally identifying information about another person, such as their real name, address, phone number, or email address, except with the written approval of that person;
· contain material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive, which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group;
· harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any person;
· give the impression that it emanates from us, if this is not the case; or
· advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
The above are our Content Rules.
Although we prohibit breaches of our Content Rules, we cannot control and do not monitor or pre-screen the use of our Site. It is possible that Images or other User Content may be used in a way which contravenes our Content Rules. We are not responsible for such Images or User Content, but if you become aware of any such infringing use of Images or User Content please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com.
We may without notice prevent any use of Services (including purchase of Products) which includes any Image or User Content that contravenes our Content Rules.
Terms of purchase for Products
A contract between a User and PrintRise.com for the purchase of a Product is created as follows:
· The User places the order for a Product on the Site by pressing, Pay by PayU or Pay By Card confirmation button at the end of the checkout process OR By Cash On delivery.
- By confirming your order, you are agreeing to purchase the product you have selected
- At this point, we take payment for your order.
· We will send to you an Order Confirmation email detailing your order for the Product and other information we must provide to you.
· When the Product you have ordered is shipped to you or your Friend, we will send you a “shipping confirmation” email
· The acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and PrintRise.com will occur when the Product you have ordered is dispatched (shipped), unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order
Note that PrintRise.com may reject an order in certain circumstances, namely:
· Your order breaching the requirements of these Terms;
· The use of Images which infringe the Content Rules;
· The Product you order being unavailable;
· Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment; or
· A relevant pricing or Product description error being identified.
If your order is rejected, we will contact you to confirm this and reverse the payment you have made for that order
Please note that, as Products are personalized, you do not have any right to cancel your contract to buy them and return them to us. Although you do have the right to reject any Product which is faulty or not as described in our specifications.
Any time periods or dates stated for delivery of Products are estimates only. We rely upon third party delivery services, and we do not accept liability for any failure to deliver Products within specified time periods or by specified dates.
The delivery location for your Product(s) will appear on the order. The standard method of delivery will be regular postage.
We will do everything we reasonable can to process orders and manufacture Product within the delivery time estimate provided by us. Manufacturing times may vary and the delivery information provided is only an estimate. We are not liable for any expenses or loss incurred due to a delay in delivery of Product.
We reserve the right to ship orders in installments as necessary.
If you choose to wrongfully deny or fail to accept delivery of an order, we are under no obligation to provide a refund for the order. If delivery is refused or an inaccurate address was provided by you, you will be charged all applicable re-delivery fees.
Delivery complaints or claims for Product must be submitted to us within 28 days of receipt of Product(s). In cases of non-delivery, claims must be submitted in a reasonable time period from the expected delivery date.
We reserve the right at any time and without notice (a) to suspend or terminate your ability to access PrintRise .com or to use of all of part of the Services, (b) to cease providing access via PrintRise .com to Images or other User Content, and (c) to take technical and/or legal steps to prevent Users from using PrintRise if they appear to us to be in breach of any provision of these Terms. Should we do so, you acknowledge that we shall not incur any liability to you or to any other person.
Contact from third parties.
If anyone contacts us in relation to User Content or a purchase of a Product associated with you, then you agree:
· To provide all reasonable information and assistance we may require in connection with responding to that contact; and
· To respond promptly and accurately to it, should we pass the message to you for a response.
We use reasonable care and skill to provide PrintRise in accordance with our specifications for PrintRise but:
· the Services are provided "as is"; and
· we cannot and do not guarantee that PrintRise or the Services will meet your requirements.
We shall have no obligation, duty or liability whatsoever in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty and any other tort) or otherwise, save as expressly provided in these Terms.
Nothing in these Terms excludes or restricts our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, nor our contractual obligations in respect of Products we agree to supply following our acceptance of your order in accordance with Clause above.
We, our agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and subcontractors will not be liable to you or anyone else, whether in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty or other tort) or otherwise:
Our aggregate liability in respect of any individual Product or order for a Product shall be limited to the price paid or payable by you to us for that Product.
Except as expressly stated elsewhere in these Terms, all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms, whether express or implied (by common law, statute, collaterally or otherwise) are hereby excluded, except in the case of fraud, or where such exclusion is not permitted by law.
For the avoidance of doubt, PrintRise.com will not have liability to you or any other person in respect of User Content.
We will not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations under these Terms caused by matters beyond our reasonable control.
The provisions of this Clause above shall survive the termination or expiry of these Terms.
You agree to indemnify PrintRise, its agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and subcontractors against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise out of or in connection with any:
· breach of these Terms by you or through your Account; or
· User Content associated with you or your Account.
These Terms are intended to contain your entire agreement with us relating to your use of and access to PrintRise; we believe them to be fair and reasonable. They replace all earlier agreements and understandings with you relating to PrintRise.
Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time, and post the new version on PrintRise.com.
If you do not wish to be governed by the new version of these Terms, you must cease to use the Services and PrintRise.com. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not have any liability to you in that event.
The Site’s Terms and Conditions and every order is governed by all applicable laws of India.